- Trending Searches
Terms & Conditions
Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) Access Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. The Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) Access offer (“Offer”) is organised by JD Sports Fashion Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”).
2. PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: Participants are required to complete an online registration form found in the link (https://raffles.jdsports.my/jdmy-dunk-easter-womens-3o716vud-983) from 31 March 2021 to 1 April 2021, (“Registration Period”). By registering, participants expressly and irrevocably agree to accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to receive future marketing material from the Organiser. Participants are registering for the opportunity to purchase a pair of Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) in their shoe size (“Eligible Product”).
3. Participation is open only to Singaporean residents:
- Who are 18 years of age or older; and
- Who have a valid PayPal account and verified, address and postcode,
- Except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Organiser, or of the agencies or companies or participating store(s) associated with this Offer.
4. It is the Successful Participant’s responsibility to:
- Complete all stages of the registration form;
- Complete the PayPal checkout;
- Provide accurate contact details;
- Provide valid proof of age promptly upon the Organiser's request;
- Adhere to all local laws; and
- Comply with any rules, instructions, requirements, terms and conditions of the Organiser.
5. Once a participant has completed the PayPal checkout, the amount of the Eligible Product is held as a pre-authorised amount until the end of the Registration Period.
6. Only one (1) registration per person is allowed. Should there be more than one (1) registration from the same participant, only the first registration will be accepted.
7. The Organiser will not be responsible for registrations that are excluded due to being lost, delayed, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANT SELECTION: At the end of the Registration Period, the Organiser will collate all valid and eligible registrations. The Organiser will then determine the participants who will be eligible to purchase the Eligible Product by conducting a random electronic draw from all valid online registrations received (subject to availability).
9. The draw will be held on 1 April 2021 to determine which registered participants will receive the opportunity to purchase the Eligible Product. Those participants will be deemed the “Successful Participants”.
10. Once drawn, Successful Participants will receive a confirmation email and the pre-authorised amount will be taken as full payment for the Eligible Product. The Eligible Product will be sent via the Successful Participant’s chosen delivery method after the offer has ended. If a participant is not successful, the pre-authorised amount will be released back to the unsuccessful participant after the offer has ended (depending on banks this may take 3-5 days).
11. Successful Participants are entitled to purchase only one (1) Eligible Product.
12. ELIGIBLE PRODUCT: Eligible Product sizes, styles and colours are subject to availability and will be distributed at the Organiser’s discretion. The Offer may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable.
13. RETAIL PRICE: Nike Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) is retailed at RM465 per pair, while stocks last.
14. PAYMENT AMOUNT: Payment of the Nike Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) shall be MYR 465 and fees (if any) as determined by PayPal.
15. SHOE SIZE: The Nike Nike Dunk Easter Women's (DD1872-100) are available in the following shoe sizes: - UK 4 to UK 6 (full size) and UK 4.5 to UK 6.5 (half size), while stocks last.
16. SHOE TRIAL: There will be no free trial or trying on of the product prior to purchase of the Eligible Product.
17. PAYMENT, DISCOUNTS & OTHER OFFERS: It is the Successful Participant’s responsibility to arrange payment via PayPal. No discounts can be used for the purchase of the Eligible Product. This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. 18. DELIVERY AND RETURNS: The purchase of the Eligible Product is subject to the Organiser’s Terms and Conditions available at https://www.jdsports.com.sg/customer-service/terms/ . In the event of any conflict between the Organiser’s Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will apply.
19. Upon receiving valid payment, the Organiser will deliver the Eligible Product in accordance with the delivery method selected by the Successful Participant.
20. EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND: There will be no change of mind exchange and/or refund after the purchase of the Eligible Product is made. Refunds will occur in the case of faulty product; this is at the discretion of the Organiser in line with the Organiser’s returns policy. These conditions of return do not limit your right to return an Eligible Product and obtain a repair, replacement, or refund according to your statutory rights (including where goods do not match their description).
21. OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE OFFER: The Organiser reserves the ultimate right to refuse customers who do not follow the prescribed Offer and sales mechanism and/or deny any sale transactions at their sole discretion without reason(s) or further reference to any party.
22. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser reserves the rights to modify the Terms and Conditions herein applicable to the Offer and/or terminate this Offer without prior notice or further reference to any party.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this Offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer, or invalidate any affected registrations.
24. The Organiser is not liable for any tax implications arising from participation in the Offer. Independent financial advice should be sought.
25. The Organiser and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable laws of Malaysia.
27. The Organiser may communicate or advertise this Offer using Facebook/Instagram. This Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram or adidas Malaysia. Participants are providing their information to the Organiser and not to Facebook. Each participant completely releases Facebook/Instagram or adidas Malaysia from any and all liability.